Wednesday 16 January 2013

Back To Blogging

Hello, hello. Guess I'm back to blogging now.  This blog will be mostly about Music, Beauty Products and Tutorials (maybe? hehe) and opinions from yours truly, me ;) and so much more.

My old blog which is diaryofamusiclover.blogspot.com sadly, can't be deleted nor saved since I forgot my old account username and password (Yikes!) Not a very good example from a computer student here but yeah, this is what you get when your younger self created so many email accounts.

Currently, I am on holiday and waiting for results so, I'll try my best to blog the junk from my head every week, once a week maybe or more.

For those who do not know me, I am Abigail but just call me Abby ;) Music Lover, Make-Up Geek and Coke-Zero Junkie. Do follow me on twitter for more updates ^^
https://twitter.com/AbbyJay08

Advice of the day: Sleep right on time like 9 or 10 pm or else, you'll get eyebags! ( Like me @_@  )

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment