Saturday 19 January 2013

Beauty Product: Super Gel

Hello there! So, here is my first beauty product blog post. It's not a review yet, but just want to share this beauty product with y'all.



Isn't Kim Hyun Joong dreamy? 
Though, it looks like an ice cube was thrown onto his face and he was so hot, it melted D: 
(Sorry, put that lame joke far behind your head!)



I just bought Super Gel from The Face Shop and I've been eyeing this product since late 2012. I don't have the perfect skin. My skin condition is a mix of oily and dry skin 'cause I always go out under the sun with no sun-block or any skin protection (Which is bad! So, don't follow my footsteps and use a good sun block to avoid snake or scale skin! D: ). So, I need a good moisturizer that would bring back the moisture in my skin.

In 2010, I really had bad skin. The area around my nose became super dry and flaky due to sunburn from a sport competition. For almost a year, I went to classes with scaly skin on my face. Back then, I didn't know what product to use or what to do. I've tried using a scrub wash, it worked the first few times, peeling off the flakes but the condition would go back again a week later. Then, a friend of mine suggested using The Face Shop moisturizer (My Miracle!) and gave me one! (Thank you <3). After putting on for two months, IT WORKED! (Huzzah!)

The Face Shop don't sell it anymore and upgraded to this Super Gel. What is it actually? Well, according to the leaflet I have....

Crystal Water Super Gel 100 ml. It has Immediate Cooling Sensation.

  • Effective hydrating agent makes tired, stressed skin dewy and moisturized,
  • Provides soothing and relaxing effects to the skin,
  • Provides soothing and relaxing effects to the skin, making it beneficial for sensitive skin, sunburned and sun-exposed skin,
  • Cooling sensation also tightens pores.
This is all about this product so far. I will make a review of this after two weeks or three weeks. 
Stay tuned! :) 

Advice of the day: Never forget to moisturize your face after your daily face wash, day and night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment